An intense dial with a fabled brown strap. The likes of which were explored to great lengths during the 17th and 18th century. Rembrandt Van Rijn used browns to create the admirable chiaroscuro effects. This humble tribute to the master is housed in a 40mm matte gunmetal case with a carbon black dial and 20mm tapered fabled brown leather strap.
• Thin and sleek design weighing a mere 38 gms
• Japanese quartz movement
• 316L stainless steel brushed finish
• Hardened mineral crystal glass
• 3 ATM water resistance
• Full grain leather with a boat cut
• DIY detachable leather strap